1. Single Mould Rigid Structure with a Window in Arm for easy Carriage
2. Viewing tube: As per Requirement
3. Head Siedentopf Type 30 Degree Inclined and Rotatable at 360 degree.
4. Reversed Inward Quadruple Ball Bearing nose piece with positive click stops.
5. Co-axial Coarse & Fine focusing Graduated to 1Div=.002mm.
6. With Ball Bearing Driven Mechanical stage for X&Y movement of slide.
7. Movable abbe Condensor N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm with swingout filter holder.
8. Built in Illumination LED with intensity control.
9. Steple Grey, chemical resistant, back-on finish.
10. Complete with Instruction Manual and dust cover.
11. Duly packed in styrofom packing.
EYE PIECES: WF 10X/18mm
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X S/L, 100X S/L [Semi Plan Achromatic]
MAGNIFICATION: X40 – X1000
1. Wooden Carrying Case
2. Objectives: X20, X45 S/L, X60 S/L
A biological upright microscope is a type of microscope commonly used in laboratory settings to observe biological specimens. It is called an upright microscope because the specimen is positioned upright on the stage of the microscope, with the objective lens below the specimen and the eyepiece above it.