Glassware Stopcocks


Glass Stopcocks or valves are a part of laboratory glassware like Separating Funnels, Burettes, etc. These are glass shell valves with keys, used for regulating the flow of a gas or liquid. These stopcocks came in several forms and with various plugs/ keys like Glass Keys, PTFE Key, Rotaflow Type Keys etc. Glass stopcocks require greasing for their lubrication and sealing. PTFE (Teflon) Key Stopcocks are the most commonly used, as they do not require any additional greasing and are well suited for low vacuum applications. However, these PTFE key stopcocks are less effective for high vacuum.

For any more queries and quote please feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected]



Showing 1–12 of 13 results