|Catalog No.||Capacity (ml)||Dia. (mm)||Height (mm)||Pack of|
Beaker is a flat bottom cylindrical container that comes in several sizes. Beakers are provided with a spout at its top rim for easy pouring. It can be both, graduated and non graduated, can be of different materials like Borosilicate Glass, PP, TPX, etc.
Uses of a Beaker in Laboratories:
- Holding liquids – helps in easy containment of a liquid as a preferable containment vessel during an experiment.
- Containing a chemical reaction – can be used to contain a chemical reaction while mixing two or more chemicals for an experiment in a wide mouth, flat bottom container.
- Measuring liquids – graduated beakers are marked with easy to read volume marks for effortless measurement.
- Heating liquids – a flat base cylindrical form of a beaker of Boro 3.3 glass is also used for heating the liquids on bunsen burners, heating plates, etc.
- Stirring or Mixing Liquids – wide mouth cylindrical form of a beaker is easy to use the container for mixing or stirring liquids and preparing the liquid solution.